At I AM HOME we understand that:
- Home is part of self-definition
- Home is who you are
- Home means something different to everyone
- Home is a balance of security and novelty, safety and adventure
- Home is created through creativity, intuitive guidance, imagination and inspiration
Therefore, as a company our ethos is to give our objects a sense of significance through purpose and stories. We make our objects something people can invest themselves in. Whether that is something that is timeless, that lasts. Or something that people can identify with.
I AM HOME was created in 2020 by Georgie, Rebecca and Matt. Both Rebecca and Georgie have been living in Ho Chi Minh City in the manufacturing industry for the past 5 years. They specialize in product development, sourcing and supply chain management. Matt currently lives in Wellington, New Zealand and is an expert in marketing and design strategy.
I AM HOME LINEN is currently:
- Designed in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Responsibly manufactured in Qingdao, China
- Dispatched from Peka Peka, New Zealand
I AM HOME SILK is currently:
- Produced, designed and responsibly manufactured in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Dispatched from Peka Peka, New Zealand.
We are aware that people are becoming much more interested in social responsibility and the part they play in global consumerism. As the world evolves – I AM HOME will too. This is our pledge.
We are not here to greenwash our product. In the weeks to come we will be releasing more information on this topic. Stay tuned!